Physiotherapists in Grange, Adelaide
Same day appointments*
How to make an appointment
Book in for an appointment with one of our expert physios. Call us on 8356 1379, or use our super easy online booking services.
Bring any scans, doctor’s letters, referrals or reports that have details of your injury. They will help the physio to have a better understanding of your condition.
Attend your appointment! We recognise that everyone and every body is different. To ensure that you get the best possible care, please attend your appointment 10minutes early to allow for time to complete some simple paperwork about your medical history and condition. Please be aware that we run to time.
Is pain affecting your life?
Whether it be getting you back to sport, work, or just socialising, our experienced physios can help.
Physiotherapy can help with all sorts of injuries and pain relating to your spine, muscles, bones, joints and nerves. Our team also have special interest in pregnancy and post-natal conditions.
There are many treatment options that the physio will tailor to suit your condition. This may include hands on treatment (massage, mobilistaion, trigger point therapy), dry needling, cupping and taping. We also love giving advice about things you can do at home to help you recover faster.
- After-work and Saturday morning appointments.
- Just you and your physio. Our philosophy is to give you the best quality treatment by giving you 100% attention (we only treating one patient at a time).
- Private Patients – We have onsite Hicaps facilities which means that on the day, you will be able to use your private health insurance card to claim for your appointment.
- Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) Patients – You may be eligable to 5 EPC visits for physiotherapy per calendar year. Please bring your GP referral with you to your first appointment so can process this for you.
- Return to Work or Third Party Insurance Claims – Once your claim has been approved for physiotherapy treatment, we will send your account directly to your insurer and you will not incur any out of pocket cost. Please bring your GP referral and any information relating to your claim (e.g. claim number, case manager).
Book Online Now
*Same day appointments for new patients. Ring before 11am. Please leave a message if the office is unattended and we will return your call with your appointment time.
What we can help with
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Postural Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Pregnancy and Post-Partum
- Shoulder Pain
- Sporting Injuries
- Dance Injuries
- Pointe, Pre-Pointe Assessment
- Sprains and Strains
- Post-Operative Care
- RSI Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Pain
- Hip and Knee Pain
- Tennis Elbow
- + More
- Myofascial Release
- Muscle and Nerve Stretching
- Dry Needling/Acupunctur
- Taping (Rock tape or Rigid)
- Traditional Exercise Therapy
- Pilates Exercise Therapy
- + More
No problem, ring us on 8356 1379.